SKU (ISBN): 9780834119208
Binding: Trade Paper
Publisher: The Foundry Publishing – formerly Beacon Hill Pres
1. The Bible: Can You Give Me An Overview Of The Bible?
2. God: What Is The Christian Understanding Of God?
3. Satan: Where Did The Devil Come From, And What’s He Up To?
4. God’s Sovereignty: Can God’s Sovereignty Be Thwarted?
5. Divine Providence: Does God Cause Everything That Happens To Me?
6. Sin: What Is Sin, And How Serious Is It?
7. The Atonement: Why Did Jesus Die?
8. Holiness: Please Tell Me How I Can Be Holy.
9. Faith: What Does It Mean To Be Saved By Faith?
Is sin avoidable? Does God cause everything that happens? Can Christians lose their salvation? Why was Satan allowed to tempt Adam and Eve? Is it possible to find proof of God’s existence in the Bible?
Many Christians do not have a mature, biblical understanding of these and other fundamental issues at the heart of their faith. Through a straightforward question and answer format, the reader will learn to defend the Wesleyan approach to faith and understand why a doctrinal position on these issues matters.