SKU (ISBN): 9780768455595
Binding: Trade Paper
Published: December 2020
Publisher: Destiny Image
The Spirit and the Bride Say “Come!”
Learn how to bring your prayers into supernatural agreement with the voice of Heaven!
Too many Christians are frustrated with their prayer lives. Is this you? Many of us simply do not know how to powerfully engage Heaven in the place of prayer. Furthermore, we do not have a vision for how prayer is a gateway into supernatural intimacy with God. It’s from that place of connection with Heaven, you discover what God wants and you can pray with fresh confidence and boldness, knowing that your prayers are releasing Heaven’s agenda into the Earth.
After a radical salvation experience in college, Corey Russell gave himself to a life of prayer. From serving as a key leader at International House of Prayer in Kansas City to now, serving as a pastor and teacher at Upper Room Dallas, Corey’s mission remains the same: teach a generation how to engage Heaven through prayer.
Teach Us to Pray carries weight and authority because these are the cornerstone, foundational lessons Corey has learned over two decades of leading thousands into prayer that accesses Heaven and changes Earth.
– To prioritize prayer above all else as you discover how enjoyable, invaluable and urgent it is.
– To build a powerful prayer life on 7 essential core values that take you to the next dimension in prayer.
– To pray from the place of friendship and intimacy with God as “friends of the Bridegroom.”
– The Holy Spirit ignites your prayer life, bringings your words into agreement with the cry of Heaven.
– To pray from Heaven to Earth, spiritually taking your place in the heavenly realities described in the Book of Revelation.
– To become a voice of influence in your generation, not just an echo of someone else’s relationship with God.
Teach Us to Pray will ignite such a desire to pray in you that the days of boring and ineffective prayer will come to an end!