SKU (ISBN): 9781910307595
Binding: Trade Paper
Good Book Guides
Publisher: The Good Book Company
Why Study Real Prayer?
1. Why Pray? (Luke 18 V 9-14)
TO THE FATHER
2. How Not To Pray (Matthew 6 V 5-8)
3. How To Pray (Matthew 6 V 9-15)
THROUGH THE SON
4. Praying Confidently (Hebrews 10 V 19-22; 4 V 14-16)
5. Praying Dependently (John 15 V 1-17)
BY THE SPIRIT
6. Praying In Weakness (Romans 8 V 9-30)
7. Praying To Serve (1 Corinthians 14 V 1-25)
Confusion reigns over the topic of prayer. Yet, at one time or another just about everyone prays-but often it’s like shooting in the dark. Wonderfully, the Bible-and Jesus especially-shows us what real prayer is: talking to the real, living God with humble confidence.
If we look at what the Christian message tells us about “connecting” with God, we’ll see how and why we can talk to God knowing that he will listen and respond. Forget formulas and techniques. This is about real communication with the real God-the unique Christian privilege of real prayer.