SKU (ISBN): 9780060168483
Binding: Cloth Text
Publisher: Harper Collins Publishers
1. Men Are From Mars, Women Are From Venus
2. Mr. Fix-It And The Home-Improvement Committee
3. Men Go To Their Caves And Women Talk
4. How To Motivate The Opposite Sex
5. Speaking Different Languages
6. Men Are Like Rubber Bands
7. Women Are Like Waves
8. Discovering Our Different Emotional Needs
9. How To Avoid Arguments
10. Scoring Points With The Opposite Sex
11. How To Communicate Difficult Feelings
12. How To Ask For Support And Get It
13. Keeping The Magic Of Love Alive
Once upon a time Martians and Venusians met, fell in love, and had happy relationships together because they respected and accepted their differences.. Then they came to Earth and amnesia set in: They forgot they were from different planets.
Using this metaphor to illustrate the commonly occurring conflicts between men and women, Dr. John Gray explains how these differences can come between the sexes and prohibit mutually fulfilling loving relationships. Based on years of successful counseling of couples and individuals, he gives advice on how to counteract these differences in communication styles, emotional needs, and modes of behavior to promote a greater understanding between individual partners.
Men Are from Mars, Women Are from Venus is an invaluable tool for developing deeper and more satisfying relationships.